Monday, June 11, 2012

Joined F5MMC Worked 1 Year Hospitalized Next 2 Years Still Paid Daily

Hello There,

VivBounty here. I just had to share with you the amazing story of Jonathan Hopkins and how reliable, upstanding and stable our program F5MMC is, not to mention lucrative, if you work it. Lay the ground work as we keep saying and you will get paid, as often as daily for life!

Now back to Jonathan Hopkins. Jonathan Hopkins worked one year,
taking action on the advice of Rick Mathews, founder of WTIA (TM) advice, but year two, unfortunately, he spent in the hospital!


Now get this! However, since year one, he has "Walkaway Income".
His wife received thousands of dollars, 5 or 6 thousand month one, in Rick's recollection, while Jon was in the hospital and it continues today. Jonathan receives 150 dollars today.

I recall being in meetings over those two and half years that Jonathan was hospitalized and seeing his downline members asking how he was, had anyone heard from him, etc. This man, helped more people start earning money online in 1 year than you might imagine. Here then is a brief excerpt of his story, in Jonathan's own words from a recent "come back kid" e-mail he sent to F5M-Millionaires Club members:

From Jonathan ...

In November 2009 I went into the hospital.
Over the next 2 and 1/2 years,
my family was told on 4 different occasions
that I would not live through the night.

I guess I fooled them!
After 4 hospitals and 3 rehab facilities,
I finally came home in December 2011.

When I pulled up my online payment processors
I was surprised and relieved.

F5M-MC, Fortune 5 Minutes, $20 Miracle and
Wealth Team International Association
had been paying me the whole time!

My residual income from WTIA is in the thousands yearly now.
I'm paid over and over on a monthly and sometimes weekly basis.

I know I'll be receiving this income for the rest of my life!

Jonathan Hopkins
eWealth Administration
I have a sister who is a brain injury survivor. I've been that family member who has been told to say "goodbye" to your loved one. She did not leave us by God's grace, but is unable to ever work again. I can tell you I wish there had been F5MMC back then 19 years ago, paying her daily while she was in a coma for months. Jonathan, again by God's grace is able to work again and those of us inspired by his story, are truly grateful for his leadership.

As for this eWealth he mentions above, it's a new forum he started for all of us members, whether in his downline or not, to benefit from cash back advertising, a way for you to get paid to advertise your business.

The eWealth forum is only for F5MMC members and those programs mentioned above which F5MMC feeds into, i.e. Fortune 5 Minutes, Wealth Team International Association, etc. Feel free to click on the live links throughout this article to get more information  on each.

As Rick said in his update,
At any rate, this can be good free exposure for you,
IF you take ACTION and post in the free forum
when paid from Gold Booster,
Fortune5Minutes, 20M, WTIA, GLAD Club and MORE!

I've already posted early this morning,
so I'll look forward to seeing your posts there too, going forward?

You can start with a measly $5 to enter into a system which literally you can retire on here.  Then go post in the appropriate sections of Jonathan's forum as advised by one who walks the walk, he doesn't just talk the talk:

Please visit and post your best "Cash Back Advertising".
IF you do, and we like it, maybe we will join with You?
http://peopleprobe.info/ewealth
 One last note. You should not underestimate the power of the traffic in this forum.

Helping you manifest your bounty
by creating wealth online, 

VivBounty
[Contact Me at my fast HELP DESK]
Phone: 206-309-4263
SKYPE: vivbounty

No comments:

Post a Comment