Sunday, May 20, 2012

Why The Surf Buttons Don't Always Show Up on SurfWidget

Hello There,

VivBounty here to assess why the SurfWidget buttons don't always show up within my Google Blogger. In my humble opinion, not being a code guru or anything like that, it's a sort of "priority of code" loading thing. I try to explain below.

Here is a screenshot of the SurfWidget:
The live SurfWidget should have those small square buttons in the top left hand corner so that you can click them to earn points to advertise your Web sites.
Now if you scroll to my blog archive in the bottom of the side bar and look for "Get Traffic, Get Social, Get Famous" (May 2012) you will see the live SurfWidget. What you may or may not see are the small square buttons in the top left hand corner of the SurfWidget. Now you have 2 choices:

1.  Refresh your browser 4 times
 ~ or ~
2. Just go to my WidgetQuick page here to see the SurfWidget in action instantaneously without all the interference of the other code on this blog. 

I have come to the conclusion that there is an order in which the code in the various widgets and functions load on any given Google Blogger blog. My SurfWidget does not seem to take priority thus the need to refresh the browser multiple times to see the actual surf buttons in action.

I hope this helps those of you who want to get more traffic to your sites. By all means get the surfwidget free and play with it until it works for you. Like me, you can always put it on your own domain, within a Blogger blog and the adventurous might even like to put it on a Wordpress blog. When I do that I will post here.

Stay tuned!
To all my Canadian followers, Happy Victoria Day weekend!! Play safely kids!
Prosperous Blessings,
VivBounty

No comments:

Post a Comment