Monday, May 21, 2012

The SurfWidget Works Perfectly But My Internet Connection Is Slow

Hello There, VivBounty with the final summary on the SurfWidget. I have tested on my laptop, my hubby's desktop and Mark at WidgetQuick HelpDesk/Support has tested and re-tested on all fronts including his cell phone. The final analysis is posted below:

Hi Viv,
I have visited your blog and the buttons show up in FF and IE everytime I load them with issues.

http://vivbounty-onlinebizguide.blogspot.ca/2012/05/get-traffic-get-social-get-famous.html
I loaded that link in FF, IE and Crome and it worked every time. I can't seem to recreate what you are seeing. I even sent it to my cell phone and it worked on that browser too.
I am not sure what the problem is as it seems to work on my end. I assume you have  the latest versions of the browsers, that you do not have javascript blocked and that you do have a high speed internet connection and if so all should be well.
Can you see the buttons on the other links I posted? I will copy them here again:
 http://widgetquik.com/samples.php as well as http://surfwidget.com/blog/surfwidget.html
Let me know,
Thanks,
Mark

So fellow Tweeters and Facebook friends will you please test the surfing buttons on the SurfWidget within this post above one more time and tweet or post on FB if they load immediately for you? We can then see if there are more people out there it works for than not within this Blogger blog platform. Thank you so much for your kind assistance.

I'm off to celebrate Victoria Day!
I'll be looking for your test results.

Prosperous Blessings,
VivBounty

No comments:

Post a Comment