Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Maximizing Your Surfing Efforts With Blue Surf

Hello There, VivBounty here to share with you the things I love most about Blue Surf Manual Traffic Exchange.

Firstly, my very favorite thing about Blue Surf is my 100-url rotator. When using the rotator you can do 1 of 2 things. I use it to help my team in my main business because without my team mates also known as my business partners, there is no business just like there is no "I" in team. So as I'm advertising my rotator link on other traffic exchanges, Blue Surf also gets advertised along with helping my team advertise our business which is a win win situation.

Secondly, with this large number of sites allowed in the rotator, you can cut your time down at other Traffic exchanges. You only need to change any sites in the Blue Surf rotator in one location and then use the rotator as your url in all your other traffic exchanges. Whenever you join a new program or create new splash pages for your current business, your url or domain may change. No need to log into each traffic exchange to edit your links. You can do it all at once in your Blue Surf rotator and your new links will display in all your traffic exchanges instantly, saving you tons of valuable time. 

The surf timer is quick at Blue Surf too. As I surf multiple traffic exchanges in a tabbed browser, some have longer timers than others which makes for tabbing another round of clicks before viewing another site, whereas with Blue Surf I can view a site and get credit for clicking on it with every rotation through my browser tabs, earning me more credits for time spent than other TEs.

Assigning credits to your sites, banners and text ads is so easy in the user friendly member area, too.

Blue-Surf

Scott Martin, Founder and Owner of Blue Surf is a really responsive Admin. I have always had my questions answered quickly and any errors or problems fixed right away.

You can always catch Scott on Twitter or Facebook and upon log in to your Blue Surf member area, there is always an irresistible offer for those of us who are busy, multitasking and may not always have time to surf.

I have joined many, many Traffic Exchanges in my decade and a half or so as an Internet Marketer, but Blue Surf will always be part of my arsenal of marketing tools because I can count on Scott to be consistent in offering quality, support and above all, advertising results.

I encourage you to take a look at Blue Surf and make it part of your advertising roster for success in whatever your business is.

Wishing You Bountiful Blessings,
VivBounty
Phone: 206-309-4263
Skype: vivbounty - Please e-mail first
Fastest Response Help Desk: http://www.vivbounty.com/help





2 comments:

  1. Hello there VivBounty

    I second your opinion of Blue Surf Traffic Exchange.

    It is on my Top Ten List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TrudyVan for your comment. It was you, in fact, who showed me the value of Blue Surf and how to maximize my efforts in good traffic exchanges. Thank you for your generous tutelage. Bountiful Blessings to you always <3

      Delete